We would like to take this opportunity to provide our valued clients and passengers with an update on our response to COVID-19.
Government restrictions have led to the cancellation of major events and new travel restrictions have impacted our journeys. If you are one of our clients impacted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any queries or concerns.
The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, suppliers and their families is of utmost importance. We're doing our part to minimise the risk of infection by:
- Ensuring our team maintain the highest personal hygiene standards, including regular washing of hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser, where applicable. This applies during work, during transit (drivers) but also at home.
- Introducing stricter cleaning and sanitisation procedures of all vehicles.
- Implementing social distancing measures.
- Strictly instructing drivers to follow policies and control measures in relation to delivery and pickup of passengers.
- Advising our staff NOT to attend work if they experience flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or sore throat.
We also ask that our customers and suppliers DO NOT visit our workplace if experiencing symptoms. Instead, please contact your local doctor or call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
We continue to receive the latest advice and guidance from the Federal Government and Department of Health, DOT, DET and leading industry bodies.
Thanks for your understanding and ongoing support.
Alpine Spirit Coaches
4 Buffalo River Rd, Myrtleford VIC 3737